Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Why I Farm Roadtrip in Alaska

If you've been following my adventures on the Why I Farm Roadtrip on Instagram, you know I had an amazing trip to Alaska in September. I met some incredibly innovative farmers, put about 2,000 miles on a rental car, and filled my camera's memory cards with the fantastic scenery! To top it off, my dad (who never takes vacation) and a videographer from Beck's were able to join me. Here's a handful of the photos I took for a glimpse of my time in The Last Frontier.







Photo credit: Steve Sents



Photo credit: Steve Sents



Photo credit: Steve Sents


I took so many photos in Alaska, I may just have to share more in a few weeks. In the mean time, head over to the Why I Farm Roadtrip blog to meet the farmers that shared their stories with me. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment