Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: FarmHer

For this week's Wordless Wednesday I'm sharing another guest photographer's amazing work! Last week at the AgEI Entrepreneurship Roundtable, I was blessed to meet Marji Guyler-Alaniz. This sweet lady is on a mission to share the story of women in agriculture through her talents behind the camera. Her photos are currently featured at the Des Moines Social Club and have been picked up by Huffington Post and the popular site, Upworthy. I hope you are inspired by each of these photos as much as I have been!











I'd love to share more about my time with Marji and her business, but since I cheated last week, I better keep this Wordless Wednesday on track. Please visit the FarmHer website for more details and "Like" the FarmHer Facebook page to see the latest happenings with the project. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment