Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Why I Farm Roadtrip in Boston, Massachusetts

For the month of August, I've been traveling through New England. To start off the month, I flew into Boston for the AAEA Meetings and was reunited with some Iowa State Ag Business friends for a last hurrah of my Quiz Bowl Career. It was so great to spend a few days with familiar faces and take in a bit of our nation's history. Visiting places that had such an important role in the beginning of our country was very exciting. Here is a little glimpse of the interesting things I saw the city of Boston!







Photo credit: DeAnna Hanner




I wish I'd had time to do the whole Freedom Trail, but I enjoyed the parts I was able to see. Now I have a reason to go back! Stay tuned for more pictures and stories from New England. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment