Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wordless Wednesday: Why I Farm Roadtrip in North Dakota

It's been quite a while since I've shared a Wordless Wednesday recapping a state I've visited on the Why I Farm Roadtrip. As all my North Dakota friends have been sharing about their bitter, wintry conditions I was inspired to post my photos from my beautiful November visit. 





Photo credit: Katie Pinke


Photo credit: Katie Pinke





I'm very thankful I visited North Dakota when it was sunny and 60! I also can't begin to express my gratitude for the hospitality I experienced on the prairie! I stayed with several farm families and they each made me feel right at home. 

If you're a fan of wide open spaces and picture perfect sunsets, I recommend a visit to North Dakota... in the spring. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment