Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Summer 2015 Internship Update #2

Overwhelmed. Proud. Inspired. Curious. Tired. Passionate. Excited. Amazed.

Walking up to Beck's facilities for 2015 Becknology Days I was swimming in a cloud of emotions as thick as the chilly morning fog. At the end of August, I attended their three day event as the final assignment of my summer marketing internship. There was so much going on! People to meet, things to learn, food to eat... and work to do.

I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to return to Indiana for this impressive event. Hopefully, you can get a glimpse of my experience in this week's Wordless Wednesday.



(Photo credits: Beck's Hybrids)
























Becknology Days was an incredible way to wrap up the fantastic summer experience I had out in Indiana. I look forward to attending again in the future and, as always, sharing my experience with you. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment