Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Ag Jobs A to Z

I don't know how it happened, but it's my senior year, career fair is 35 days away, and I need to get serious about finding a job after graduation. At the same time, many of my younger classmates are nervously preparing for their internship search. So naturally, I've decided to blog about it.

Between now and the big Iowa State College of Agriculture and Life Sciences career fair on October 20, I'm going to highlight "Ag Jobs A to Z." A fellow blogger, Janice Person, has some great A to Z agriculture blogs, so I have to give her credit for some of the inspiration. Thanks, Janice!


Iowa State College of Agriculture and Life Sciences hosts a huge career fair each fall. This year over 200 companies have registered to attend. (Photo Credit: Mike Gaul - Iowa State CALS Career Services)

Along this 26 post adventure, I want to connect with industry professionals, and broaden my knowledge of post-graduation career options. At the same time, I hope to create a resource for others seeking internships or full time opportunities within the ag industry. During this series, please feel free to let me know of any companies or jobs you'd like to know more about. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment