Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: NAMA 2015

I'm on the road again, hanging out in Kansas City at the National Agri-Marketing Association National Conference this week. It's a great event, and I'm so inspired by the student and professional creativity on display. This year, I am blessed with the opportunity to serve on the Social Media Corps. Along with about 8 other young social media enthusiasts, I am using #NAMA15 across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to keep people in the loop with all the exciting contests, awards, and speaker sessions. This was my first day on the team, but I had a great opportunity to snap a few shots, which made for great timing on Wordless Wednesday.





















I'm looking forward to tomorrow's events, especially the finals of the Student Marketing Competition. Follow #NAMA15 to keep up with all we're up to! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment