Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Fairs and Farm Animals

This week has been a bit chilly and there's no doubt fall will soon turn to winter. Running out the door in just a t-shirt is no longer an option, and I've even had to scrape my windshield a couple times. To be honest, I'm not quite sure I'm ready for coats and mittens, packed Cyride buses and wool socks. In that spirit, this week's Wordless Wednesday is a flashback to warm, sunny fair-time featuring farm animals across Iowa.














I hope you've all had the opportunity to go to a fair and experience the sights, sounds and smells that go along with all these beautiful animals. If not, be sure to look ahead to next summer's Iowa State Fair and make plans to take it all in! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment