Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Night Movie Night, 2nd Edition!

I was excited to see so many people checked out last week's blog post, Monday Night Movie Night, I decided to share other clips I've been enjoying lately. As always, I'd love to hear your feedback and let me know what gems you've found on YouTube!

Even though I study agriculture, work in agriculture, and dream about agriculture I have a lot to learn on the subject! Despite my love of dairy products, the industry is something I know very little about. Check out this clip to learn about the production of some of my favorite foods.
(Click the photo)




A Monday Movie Night isn't complete without a little fun. The now world famous Peterson Farm Brothers have several parody videos that are sure to make you laugh. Listen closely to their clever lyrics and you may learn a bit too! Here's their latest video, All I Do Is Farm. Visit their YouTube channel for hours of entertainment.



I had never heard of gluten until high school when a close friend's mom found out she had Celiac disease. Now, gluten-free items are advertised in nearly every aisle of the grocery store. This video breaks down all the rage to simple facts that are easy to understand... and there are sweet doodles!

Here's another parody video I just had to share with you! This kid isn't even in high school yet, and is already a great agvocate! Cute, inspiring, and pretty catchy!


Animal health and comfort is a priority for livestock producers around the country. I recently discovered this YouTube channel, and have enjoyed learning about real farming practices and why farmers do what they do. Learn about keeping hogs healthy here.


Watching all these videos again makes me so proud to be a part of the agricultural industry. Maybe, I'll even make one of my own some day. Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment