Friday, March 25, 2016

Iowa Water Conference 2016 Recap

Some days you wake up with one plan, but life happens and things change. Yesterday, instead of a quiet productive day at the office for my part time job at AgSolver, I was given the last minute opportunity to attend the Iowa Water Conference. I am passionate about agriculture, but I'll be the first to admit there's lots I don't know. The day turned out to be a wonderful chance to learn about water, conservation, and how farmers are working to keep the nutrients their crops need from flowing down stream. Here are a few of the great points made via Twitter:
At the conference, we learned lots of ways to improve water quality! From new construction materials, to planting cover crops, there's things people from all walks of life can do to do their part. 
I'm with Hanna on this one. Farms stay in the family for a long time. Decisions today can impact the operation for generations to come.

I agree! Collaboration is key. We need to stop screaming at one another and look for workable solutions together. Here are a few more quotes I want to be sure to remember from the conference:





1 comment:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Top Social Trading Network...

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple.

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their positions automatically

    ReplyDelete