Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: ISU Campus

Yesterday, my English class got out a little early and it was the perfect opportunity to break out my camera again. For a long time I've been wanting to explore some of the art on campus and buildings where I don't have class. My friend Dan and I got so caught up in exploring the new bio systems building we only made it through a small section of the campus, so I'm sure there will be a part two to this post in the near future. If you're in the Ames area see if you can find some of these pieces for yourself. 










I'm so thankful for the beautiful weather yesterday and such a gorgeous campus to enjoy. If you've never seen the sculptures or other artwork around Iowa State, take advantage of the nice fall weather while it lasts! Thanks for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment